Monday 24 June 2013

The Wall


Today me and norski got help from frenchie to set up part of our new wall-  It is always a bit difficult to start with a project. So we met frenchie at a company specialiced in ...well, walls 'n tiles n' stuff. We ordered a lot of thingies. Like big plates made out of plaster, plates of mineral-isolation material, lots of screws, rolls of rubber bands, (frenchie's car was filled from keel to the burgee with building materials)
When we arrived home, we had to carry the stuff up 5 stories, as the lift was too tiny.  Exhausting to say the least.
With no break, we started to build. Sawing sheet metal thingies. sawing isolation material etc etc.
Puh!   I think we made half the wall before the evening finally came. So now I'm enjoying my black tea (send to me from a fan on the Azores!!)
Have a nice evening.
Firti!
Grunzl AKA Mr.G

No comments:

Post a Comment